Wednesday, July 29, 2009

REPORT OF THE NUTRI FOOD FAIR DAY

15/07/2009

The day started of very early as I was taking part in the poster presentation and another activity the same day. The poster took around 3 days to be designed as I had to learn how to use the program Adobe Photoshop to design it. We had tried various designs till we concluded on the poster printed.

I helped Alson pin up the poster at 8am on the board we were allocated. As I had another project to handle where I was really busy, I did not stand next to the poster much. Alson was in charge of standing near the poster as he did not have any other activity that day.

My other project was related to marketing and selling our new product that our group had developed. I was situated at the stall area trying to interest as many people passing about our product and asking them to first taste and I would tell them information about the product, most of them were interested in the product as this snack food which was made with sweet potato and called as sweet potato biscuits although they are substituted for potato chips.

Couple of thanking speeches were said to sum up the day after all gathered near the stage. The stalls closed up and posters were removed and everyone took group pictures and called it a successful day.

2 comments: